Friday, August 29, 2008

#4 Klean Kanteen - $16


With so much being made of eco-friendly products, the Klean Kanteen is both hip and functional. Made of stainless steel instead of plastic, the bottle is both indestructible and BPA free (look it up, it is not pretty). $16 sounds like a lot of money, but this is the last bottle you will buy. I know that I used to spend $6 for a case of individually bottled water. Now I am able to reuse gallon jugs for $0.30 outside the supermarket. If you are smarter than I am, you could also drink tap which is better for you but, to me, tastes heavier.

I have a friend named Mary who always said that anything that used the letter K instead of C was racist and attempting to harken back to KKK, but I find no evidence that this company is in any way racist - despite its use of Ks instead of Cs. No, she was not joking. I, however, am.





Related Links:

Klean Kanteen at Amazon

Klean Kanteen at Reusable Bags

No comments: